Archive for March, 2007
The following 10 tips can give you more opportunity to add additional time for your part time job:
- Tip #1 – Focus on the Critical Few. 85% of the things you do account for only 15% of your results. And vice versa. Therefore, only work on the critical things and you’ll get there faster and with less effort.
- Tip #2 – Learn how to procrastinate! Procrastination is absolutely essential to your success. Just make sure you procrastination the right things. Put off the 85% and tackle the 15%. Losers do just the opposite. They tackle the 85% and put off the 15%.
- Tip #3 – Throw away your “to-do” list. Create instead an 85/15 list. Write the top-priority items at the top in the 15% box. Write the lower-priority items at the bottom. Only work on the top off your list.
There’s some mysterious forces at play, read here for more info.
But for now, I’m hoping you can show some love in this direction…
We’re creating a Malaysian part time job community, where people find part time income and businesses find part time talent for FREE!
We’re inviting the first 300 people to click here and
- Get full access to use the service
- Contribute ideas and feeback DIRECTLY and be credited for it
- Receive a Special Badge on their profile eternally, to differentiate your profile from everyone else’s
- Know that they have contributed to a rockin’ community in a very large way.