25 Essential Tips for Maximizing Your Freelance Income - Part 5 (Last Part)

Freelance Income Tips This article is the fifth & last part of twenty five tips describing how to maximize your freelance work revenue.

21. Be Updated

There are plenty of freelance sties are coming into existence basically everyday. Some of them containing really useful and different kind of tools that may really help in your work. Thus always keep an open eye about what great new thing that are coming out that can be relevant to your projects.

22. Do Not Forget the Old Clients (80/20 Rule)

There is a saying that 80% business will be done from the existing list of clients who you served already. The remaining 20% will be the new persons that are being added in the list of happy customer smile. Thus you should master the art of keeping them up-to-date about your projects and services and at the same time keep an open eye on the opportunities that they may bring along.

23. Get Referral Business

Referrals are the key personnel who will push your business forward by referring to you in places that they see fit. Many of them will do it for free out of satisfaction from your work or many of them will exchange some deal with you. All in all, you should have a large base of effective referrals.

24. Attract a Positive Attention

If you can get the attention of people, even by using controversial methods, it is worth having a try because it will bring the mass into your work. Certainly, you will find people who will like your work and will think of you as one of the potential candidate in their list of freelancers of choice. Thus do not hesitate to use techniques that seem odd but have a good chance of shooting you at the front in a short time.

25. Being Healthy

Many freelancers do not really have a great view on this, and thus suffers at times from health issues arising out of negligence due to the freelance work situation. Being in a good state of health is actually not only essential for carrying out woks in a successful manner, but also to dealing with clients as they certainly will not look for someone who appears to be blunt towards his own health.

So with this we end our twenty five tips of maximizing revenue from freelancing. If these techniques are followed and employed properly, revenue generation will certainly experience a positive outcome. If you miss out the previous excellent resources, check out the Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.

We will be coming out more tips to share with the community. Just Sign up with our Auto-Feed Manager to deliver the next tips to your Inbox automatically.

Enjoy this article? Why not subscribe to the full RSS feed? You can also Subscribe by Email and have new job tips and news sent directly to your email.

Related Tags

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

RSS feed

1 Comment »

Comment by Sarah
2008-08-27 01:35:51

22. Do Not Forget the Old Clients (80/20 Rule)

I like this rule. It is so true and now I have many old clients coming back to me for my services.

MyAvatars 0.2
 
Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Spam protection: Sum of 2 + 5 ?
Subscribe to comments via email
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

The Writers

Poh EePoh Ee

AsiaPartTime Co-Founder
Main Blogger

Want to join our team? Contact Us Now. Share your knowledge with us.

The Readers

Close
E-mail It